The aim is to get active for 15 minutes every day after school. When you're fit and active, it means your body is healthy and can help you stay in control of your asthma.
1. Speedy Sailor: Do short sprints on bike, on land or in water.
2. Bubbles: Blow bubbles in the bath or sink. How long can you bubble for?
3. Splash About: Combine swim moves to make a dance.
4. Run Around: Run in a circle, run high, run low.
5. Fish Jumps: Jump like a salmon leaping out of water.
6. Dive Down: Reach up to the sky and dive down to your feet.
7. Schooling: Move with your mates like a school of fish.