- When you visit the public area of the Sailor the Pufferfish Website, you remain anonymous. If you use e-mail links via the Website to communicate with the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation New Zealand, access password-protected areas or otherwise provide us with personally identifiable information you will not remain anonymous.
- The Asthma and Respiratory Foundation New Zealand collects your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. The IP address data that we collect does not contain any personally identifiable information about you and is used to administer our site, to determine the numbers of different visitors to the site and to gather broad demographic data.
- The Asthma and Respiratory Foundation New Zealand does not presently provide any personal information collected via its public Website or the non-public areas maintained on its Website to other companies, firms or individuals without the permission of those who provided the information.
- For certain functions of this Website we may collect your personal information in order to provide you with educational asthma awareness information on your request. To access or amend your personal information, please contact us via this Website.
- The Asthma and Respiratory Foundation New Zealand owns all copyright in the text and graphics on this Website and its overall design.
- You may download and print out any part of this Website for your own personal use. Any other copying, distribution or use of the information or materials on this site (including use for commercial purposes), without the prior written permission of the Asthma and Respiratory Foundation New Zealand, is prohibited.
© 2017 The Asthma and Respiratory Foundation New Zealand, all rights reserved.